Live Oak, FL Credit Union
Suwannee River Federal Credit Union
Suwannee River Federal Credit Union is a non-profit financial corporation located in Live Oak, FL. We are owned and operated by credit union themselves. We help you save money through payroll deduction. Since 1936, we have been serving members from Suwannee, Hamilton, Lafayette, and Dixie Counties. You are eligible for membership if you live, work, worship, or attend school in Suwannee and Hamilton County.
- Savings - accounts have a $50.00 minimum balance: Two free withdrawals per month
- Christmas Club- Deposits made through payroll deduction or personally
- Vacation Club - balance transferred to your share account on June 1 each year
- Share Draft - Checking accounts
- Loans - Personal loans up to $7,500
- Visa credit card accounts - Credit cards with no Annual Fee and interest rate of 14.90% fixed
- Term share accounts - term certificates for 6 months and 1 year at competitive rates
- Money orders - travelers express money orders are available at $1.00 per money order
- Free notary services
- Safety - each member account is insured up to $100,000
- ATM cards
- Debit cards
Dividends are paid quarterly at a competitive rate. Your funds can be deposited or withdrawn at any time during regular business hours of the credit union.
Call Suwannee River Federal Credit Union at 386-362-2225 today or you may visit www.suwanneeriverfcu.com for more information.